What are the utilization and characteristics of biomass fuel11/26/2021
The crop stalks are naturally air-dried, chopped and then extruded by briquetting equipment to form fuel or feed. After briquetting, the volume of the straws is reduced to 1/15 to 1/20 of the original, and the density is large, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
1. Straw feed:
1. Straw or pasture is matured through high temperature and high pressure, and the cell tissue of straw and pasture is broken, releasing grass fragrance and slight sweetness. The crude fiber can be refined through high temperature and high pressure, and the crude protein content is increased by 6%, and the lignin is gelatinized and dissolved in water. The increase in sex sugars is easy to digest and absorb, and its digestibility is 25% higher than that of corn stalks directly fed after being cut; it increases the palatability of ruminants, and the feed intake rate is 100%, which saves forage.
2. Straw or pasture is sterilized by high temperature and high pressure, which reduces the incidence of livestock disease; the scattered straw becomes compressed biscuits for cattle and sheep, which can be fed directly or sprayed with water 10 minutes in advance. Feeding.
3. Straw briquette feed can be stored for 1 to 3 years, and has the characteristics of fire prevention, which reduces management costs. Biomass briquettes have high volatile content, easy precipitation, good carbon activity, flammability, low ash content, fast ignition, more fuel saving, and lower use costs. 7. The development prospects of biomass fuels: In the context of continuous growth in energy demand and significant increases in energy prices, my country is actively developing bio-based energy and renewable energy to ensure national energy security.
2. Straw fuel:
1. It can be ignited directly, with high density, high calorific value, fierce firepower, and long burning time. There is no choice for stoves. It can be used directly in traditional stoves.
2. The raw materials are everywhere, the production cost is low, the profit margin is large, the cost per ton is 100-150 yuan, the market price is 300-500 yuan/ton; the price is lower than coal, the combustion effect is better, the heat utilization efficiency is high, and the energy saving effect Very ideal.
3. Low ignition point, fast fire, large firepower, less smoke and dust, no sulfur dioxide emissions, no irritating odor, and is an internationally recognized zero-emission environmentally friendly energy source.
4. It can be used as raw material for charcoal, with low cost, easy carbonization, wide application, and considerable benefits.
11-24---Types of boilers and their description
Boiler classification: 1. According to the flow of flue gas in the boiler, it is divided into water
11-30---Types and working principles of dust collectors fo
The maintenance and maintenance of coal-fired boilers are inseparable from dust collectors. At prese